Wednesday, February 3, 2016
After a successful beta test program, we’re happy to announce Cura Type A v1.4. Many thanks and our hats off to our wonderful customers who helped us test not only the Cura Type A beta release, but the beta process itself as well!
We hope you enjoy the new features, including sending Gcode directly to your printer, transferring settings from Simple to Expert Mode, and new and updated material profiles. We think you’ll see big improvements and hope you enjoy the new features.
Version: Cura Type A v1.4.0
● Windows 8, 10
● OS X 10.7 through 10.11.2
● Linux release TBA
; Older versions are available on GitHub Here: https://bitbucket.org/typeamachines/cura/downloads/
Version 1.4 Features and Improvements
● New and updated material profiles
● Send Gcode directly to printers and start a print from Cura
● Custom user settings can now be transferred to Expert Mode
● Load Material Profiles while in Expert Mode
● Profiles can now be loaded from Gcode files
● Printer configuration wizard improvements
● Release Notes and Bug Reporter now in 'Help' menu
Download Cura Type A
Windows: https://bitbucket.org/typeamachines/cur ... _1.4.0.exe
Mac: https://bitbucket.org/typeamachines/cur ... -MacOS.dmg
Official Readme File: https://bitbucket.org/typeamachines/cur ... 0Notes.rtf
The Cura Type A Discussion Forum is here to promote discussion among users.
GitHub Repo: https://bitbucket.org/typeamachines/cura/downloads/
Discuss Cura Type A, our fork of the Cura slicing software, here. Unstable releases may be made available in this section.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest