Around here we have two goals.
1. Make things that don't exist
2. Make things that are ridiculously expensive.
This weekend.. Sarah accomplished two of those goals.
Seeing the exuberant cost of letter press gear ($20 a plastic plate) to stamp designs into paper...Sarah thought "well we can just make this". So she did.
We ordered a Fiskars Fuse Letter Press machine... and then got to work reverse engineering the pressing system, the plates, and the letterpress ink plates.
http://www2.fiskars.com/Crafting/Produc ... ity-System
The place to show off your epic printing projects. (Pictures or it didn’t happen!)
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Disco Robot - By LaserGnomes
- IMG_5409.JPG (99.7 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
- Stock Pressing Plate - Limited available designs, no custom requests
- IMG_5405.JPG (71 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
- Fiskars system with LG and Stock plates
- IMG_5404.JPG (77.21 KiB) Viewed 1932 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest