mini gun cad model download

The place to show off your epic printing projects. (Pictures or it didn’t happen!)

Moderator: Elijah

general armament

mini gun cad model download

Postby general armament » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:55 pm

Hello everyone. I am posting a download link to a mini gun cad model!

Another member here had posted pictures of his own 3d printed mini gun, and it inspired me to start my own mini gun project. Ive finished the model, but I dont have a 3d printer yet. Hopefully that will soon change. This mini gun model has lots of detail everywhere and each part has accurate geometry. The model is great for close up renders and for studying purposes. I dont think you will find a more accurate version online anywhere. I am including an obj, stl and cad version so you can 3d print it and make further edits. Some of you were interested in printing your own mini gun, but the files were not available, but now they are! So heres your chance!

heres some images of the completed model as well as a link to the download page.

( please note that this model is simplified and cannot be used for mechanical development.)

https://gumroad.com/l/NgLs

Gleedaniel13

Re: mini gun cad model download

Postby Gleedaniel13 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:35 am

I just wondering how that could be a mini gun model since I think the parts were big enough? :?

adolfainsley8

Re: mini gun cad model download

Postby adolfainsley8 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:17 am

Some of you were interested in printing your own mini gun, but the files were not available, but now they are! So heres your chance????
== Solitaire ==

Return to “Projects”