Children....

Share any mods you have made and the awesome results.

Moderator: Elijah

LaserGnomes

Children....

Postby LaserGnomes » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:32 pm

So... being in the industry we are in (Nerf Blaster Modification) we deal with... well... Children.

They are varying in ages but ultimately they are children.

That said there is this certain internet badge of honor to be gotten for those that do things and post it "First". This gives you XXX internet cool points TBD by the value of your add to the community.

So... LG hits the scene last year. Start wading through the crap that is literally duck tape and zip tie modifications to blasters. Shoving, and I'm not joking here, " a spring I found at home depot.. look for the one that's $1.29 and about 6" long", into their pistols... as examples of what is a "Legit Modification" worthy of praise.

:roll:
Anyway... with TAM's help LG has been able to create a storm of First so dense... the torrent of First raining down on these children will be a flood equal to the number of orders we will get for these very items.
Attachments
IMG_2549.JPG
This is proto temp test so looks like crap.
IMG_2549.JPG (143.11 KiB) Viewed 1313 times

Liquid

Re: Children....

Postby Liquid » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:13 am

LG, I dont know anything about nerf. Can you list the mods in that pic? Do you have a porfolio of just nerf mods?

LaserGnomes

Re: Children....

Postby LaserGnomes » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:19 am

Whoops wrong forum.. should be under projects.

The mod in this picture is the clip holder. It takes the tactical rail that is under the barrel.. and throws out 1 tactical rail to the right and a clip holder on the left. This version has the hardware to mount another blaster beneath it.. we are currently printing a separate iteration that just adds a lower tactical rail to mimic what was there already so just adding one side and one clip holder.

This was a fan request for a LARP battle they are playing in Germany in 20 days. He can only take what he can carry so keeping extra clips on his person was hi priority.

Return to “Mods”