Cura Type A v1.4.1
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
After a successful beta test program, we announced Cura Type A v1.4. Many thanks and our hats off to our wonderful customers who helped us test not only the Cura Type A beta release, but the beta process itself as well! Cura Type A v1.4.1 adds support for ProMatte filament, the first of a new generation of filaments offered exclusively from Type A Machines.
Version: Cura Type A v1.4.1
● Windows 8, 10
● OS X 10.7 through 10.11.2
● Linux (Tested on Debian in AMD64 and i386 environments)
Version 1.4.1 Features and Improvements
● Added optimized material profile for Type A Machines ProMatte Filament.
● Added support for Linux systems.
Download Cura Type A
https://bitbucket.org/typeamachines/cur ... _1.4.1.exe
https://bitbucket.org/typeamachines/cur ... -MacOS.dmg
Linux (Debian, AMD64):
https://bitbucket.org/typeamachines/cur ... _amd64.deb
Linux (Debian, i386):
https://bitbucket.org/typeamachines/cur ... n_i386.deb
To promote discussion among users, we host a dedicated discussion forum which can be found here: viewforum.php?f=16
If you run across any issues while using Cura Type A, please take a moment to report it to us so we can improve our software and your experience.
In order to help us, please note the following tips:
1. Verify you’re running Cura Type A v1.4 for OS X or Windows, or v1.4 for Linux, which can be downloaded here:
2. Please make a separate report for each issue. Don’t worry about reporting duplicates and don’t assume others will have reported an issue.
3. Report the issue here:
While we can’t respond to every report, we review each and every one to determine how to resolve the issue. Our engineers may contact with you with further questions if they need more information.
Open Source Notice
Cura Type A is distributed under the AGPL v3 license.
We hope you have a great experience with Cura Type A and encourage you to visit our forums to learn tips and share your experience with others.
Type A Machines
Discuss Cura Type A, our fork of the Cura slicing software, here. Unstable releases may be made available in this section.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest