Live Chat Support?

All general topics and questions.

Moderator: Elijah

Felicity

Live Chat Support?

Postby Felicity » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:32 am

Hi Everyone,

If any of you have submitted a support ticket in the last 6 months or so, there's a good chance you have communicated with me.

Right now I'm trying to get a live chat started for support. If you go to our knowledge base at support.typeamachines.com you will see that there is an orange Help button that pops up in the bottom right corner of the screen if you hover your mouse over it. If you click on that while I am online, there will be an option for live chat, if I'm not on line, it will just say "leave us a message".

I haven't yet set myself a schedule for exactly when I will be available for live chat since I'm still in the process of learning how to use it, but I generally work 9-5ish PST, which is 12-8pm EST. For customers in Europe, I'm most likely 8 or 9 hours earlier than you.

Best,
Felicity

---update: It looks like if I'm not online and you send a message through the "help" button, I don't have a way to respond if you don't leave your email. My plan is to disable the feature so that people don't get left hanging. Best to just send a regular support ticket if I'm not online---

---another update: I changed the settings, now you need to enter in contact information to use the live chat so that problem is solved!---
--felicity--

Return to “General Discussion”